Most people are able to continue with normal activities.
Some may develop:
- Redness, pin-prick marks, and minor swelling, particularly following a lip treatment. This should settle within a few days. Cold packs may help alleviate swelling.
- Bruising, which may be more apparent the next day and can take up to 14 days to fade. Arnica cream may help reduce bruising.
- Tenderness should settle within 48 hours. Pain killers may be taken as required.
- An initial lumpy or hard feeling, or even some asymmetry. This will normally resolve within 2 weeks.
After the procedure, keep the area as clean as possible, avoiding make-up for 12 hours’ and continue with normal cleansing. Also avoid
- cleansing wipes - these may irritate the skin.
- extremes of heat or cold on the day of treatment.
- sunbathing for up to 14 days, as this can increase and prolong swelling.
- vigorous exercise on the day of treatment.
Your shopping cart is empty!