After the procedure
Most people are able to continue with normal activities. Keep using your expressions, the toxin is attracted to active muscles.
Some may develop:
- Redness, pin-prick marks, and minor swelling which should settle within an hour.
- Bruising, which may be more apparent the next day and can take up to 10 days to fade.
- Tenderness should settle within 48 hours. It is possible to suffer a headache or a sensation of tightness or heaviness for a few days following treatment. Pain killers may be taken as required.
After the procedure, keep the area as clean as possible, avoiding make-up for 12 hours’ and continue with normal cleansing.
- cleansing wipes - these may irritate the skin.
- extremes of heat or cold.
- vigorous exercise
- rubbing or wearing tight hats or headgear the day of treatment.
Your shopping cart is empty!